Watch Nicholas Wallace using the Mind Controller:
What makes it so good?
- You can gimmick ANY chair
- Packs small plays big
- Easy to set up
- adjustable touching mechanism
- You can stand up to 10 meters away.
- battery : 3 X AAA
- weight is 1 kg
- frequency: 315Mhz
The kit includes:
- One system of Mind controller
- One remote control with 4 buttons
- One pillow (for hiding the system)
- One chair cover - optional for covering the chair and the pillow
A modern classic in Mentalism. Two audience members are blindfolded and asked to take a seat on stage. Every time the performer touches one of them, the other one feels the touch. It appears as if the two volunteers are connected.
I don't remember
The Mentalists asks the volunteer a few basic questions about themselves. After they have answered, the mentalist demonstrates how he can erase their memory and when he asks again, all they can say is: "I Don't Remember"
I have never touched you
This effect will even fool magicians. The performer touches a volunteer in different places when his eyes are closed. He then "Erases" his memory and when asked, the volunteer doesn't remember most of the touches at all.
The Mind Controller will be in stock at January 2022