Welcome to Duality!
Engager is owned and operated by Cobra Magic.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
- Engager App (Android and iOS version – Available on Google Play and App store)
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
MosheDayan 52 , TEL-AVIV 6765438 , ISRAEL
(Hereinafter referred to as DUALITY).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Engager. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content, register as a user,use the applicationand/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our platform or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the application.The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current application and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration
- Provide the app (Android and iOS version).
- Provide the application's functionalities.
- Improve our platform and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and application.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by Engagerand our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Engager.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
7. SOCIAL MEDIA
On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social media, in which you can share your information.
8. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples includecreate the platform and host the platform, sending email, analysingand tracking data (Microsoft Appcenter Analytics andCrash reporting by firebase Crashlytics) and Create ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google).
Protection of Engagerand others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Engager, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Engageruses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
9. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the platform, transaction information is transmitted to and from the platform in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Engagerfollows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Engagerreceives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Engagerstrives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
10. EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
11. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation)regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13 without the express permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent or permission, please contact us to remove such information immediately. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the authorization of a parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete that information immediately.
12. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.To opt-out of Engageremail, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
13. THIRD PARTIES
14. CONTACT US
(MosheDayan 52 , TEL-AVIV 6765438 , ISRAEL)