A perfectly innocent looking white board. There is absolutely no visual clue that it communicates with a miniature receiver that sends you an indication the moment that a written item is erased. The volunteer writes 5 names, or countries, favorite restaurant, dishes etc. on the board. You can stand up to 10 meters away and even be blindfolded – yet you miraculously “know” each item as it's erased. The board has 2 sides, so you can work simultaneously on both sides, handling 10 different items at the same time, or even create correlations between the items written on both sides.
Suitable for both close-up conditions or stage. You can involve 4 volunteers simultaneously and “read their minds” error-free.
- Size: 30X40 cm
- Frequency: 315mhz - supports all of our receivers
- Sensor type: magnetic
- Receiver Battery: 23A - running time of 7 hours
- Whiteboard battery: 23A – sufficient for about 500 shows
- Polyester Case size: 50X40cm
Technical details of the RF Receiver:
- Auto Power Off after 60 minutes
- Receiver cannot be turned off by mistake
- Operation Temperature: -5 ~ 50 Celsius, 23-122 Fahrenheit
- Low maintenance and easy recharge – Usage time: 5 hours
- Recharge time: 1-2 hours with operation voltage: 3.7Volt up to 4.2 volt
- Battery type: lipo 3.7volt, 100mAh
- Recharge with a standard micro USB cable – included
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz up to 2.5Ghz
- Safe to use near other electronic devices and sound systems
- Channels: 254 different channels
- Smart Whiteboard
- Custom case
- Smart magnetic eraser
- RF Wireless receiver
Review by David Regal
First: What you get
The spectator is asked to write down on a whiteboard the names of 4 of their ex-partners. The magician then blindfolds himself and asks the spectator to erase the names of the board one-by-one. Every time they erase a name the magician reveals which name they chose. This routine is highly entertaining and can serve as a good ice-breaker.
The magician introduces an envelope containing a prediction. He then asks a volunteer to write down the names of 4 different countries on one side of the whiteboard and the names of 4 of their relatives on the other side. The magician then blindfolds himself. The volunteer starts to erase some of the countries. As they are doing that, the magician miraculously guesses which countries they chose to eliminate. The same goes for the relatives. Eventually there is only one country and one relative left. The magician then opens the envelope that was sitting on the table the entire time and reveals that there is a letter inside with 2 plane tickets on the relative’s name - and the destination is the correct country.