The volunteer will feel a real finger touch on his back as many times you want, without ever getting near him.
Watch Nicholas Wallace using the Mind Controller:
What makes it so good?
- You can gimmick ANY chair
- Packs small plays big
- Easy to set up
- adjustable touching mechanism
- You can stand up to 10 meters away.
- battery : 3 X AAA
- weight is 1 kg
- frequency: 315Mhz
The kit includes:
- One system of Mind controller
- One remote control with 4 buttons
- One pillow (for hiding the system)
- One chair cover - optional for covering the chair and the pillow
A modern classic in Mentalism. Two audience members are blindfolded and asked to take a seat on stage. Every time the performer touches one of them, the other one feels the touch. It appears as if the two volunteers are connected.
I don't remember
The Mentalists asks the volunteer a few basic questions about themselves. After they have answered, the mentalist demonstrates how he can erase their memory and when he asks again, all they can say is: "I Don't Remember"
I have never touched you
This effect will even fool magicians. The performer touches a volunteer in different places when his eyes are closed. He then "Erases" his memory and when asked, the volunteer doesn't remember most of the touches at all.