The Mind Controller is a compact version of the Mentalism Chair, hidden inside a chair pillow. Ideal for performing the PK Touches routine. From a distance, you can make your volunteer feel and react to strange finger touches on the back, even though you are nowhere near him.
Pretend to synchronize 2 volunteers, erase their memories, and control your volunteer by touching your mobile screen or a large scale projected image.
Watch Nicholas Wallace using the Mind Controller
- You can easily “trick-out” ANY chair
- Packs small - plays BIG
- Adjustable touching mechanism
- You can stand up to 10 meters away from your spectators
- Battery : 3 X AAA
- Weight: 1 kg
- Frequency: 315Mhz
The kit includes:
- One system of Mind Controller
- One remote control with 4 buttons
- One pillow (for hiding the system)
- One chair cover - optional for covering the chair and the pillow
I don't remember
The Mentalists asks the volunteer a few basic questions about themselves. After they have answered, the mentalist demonstrates how he can erase their memory and when he asks again, all they can say is: "I Don't Remember"
I have never touched you
This effect will even fool magicians. The performer touches a volunteer in different places when his eyes are closed. He then "Erases" his memory and when asked, the volunteer doesn't remember most of the touches at all.